Wednesday, 3 May 2017

Birthday Is A Day - Birthday SMS Message


I Know It Is Your Birthday, But Today Is Special For Me Too. It Was Many (or Not So Many) Years Ago Today That I Got A New Best Friend And A Smart Brother.


I know it is your birthday, but today is special for me too. It was many (or not so many) years ago today that I got a new best friend and a smart brother. ..



Wishing You More Gifts To Open, More Cakes To Eat, More Candles To Blow And More Birthdays To Come.


Wishing you more gifts to open, more cakes to eat, more candles to blow and more birthdays to come. Happy birthday!



You Kept Saying “You Can Do Better” And Those Words Made Me Work Harder. Today I Am Who I’ve Become Because You Kept Pushing, Thank You.


You kept saying “You can do better” and those words made me work harder. Today I am who I’ve become because you kept pushing, thank you. Happy birthday ..



For The World, I's Just Another Day,


For the world, i's just another day,But for me today is the best day of the year!....Happy Birthday my love.



.* You Made Me Smile, Cry And Fight. You Gave, Shared And Snatched. But You Never Ceased To Love, Care And Bother.


.* You made me smile, cry and fight. You gave, shared and snatched. But you never ceased to love, care and bother. I wish I can go back in time and slap ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .