You Kept Saying “You Can Do Better” And Those Words Made Me Work Harder. Today I Am Who I’ve Become Well-known Because You Kept Pushing, Thank You.
You kept saying “You can do better” and those words made me work harder. Today I am who I’ve become well-known because you kept pushing, thank you. ..
Years Have Passed, Still I Remember How You Used To Teach Us And Make Us Learn The Important Aspects Of Life In Such An Easy Way. Madam/Sir, You Still Are The Best Teacher I Have Ever Had. This Is To Let You Know That You Are Special.
Years have passed, still I remember how you used to teach us and make us learn the important aspects of life in such an easy way. Madam/Sir, you still ..
Having A Cousin Who Is So Close In Age Is Such A Blessing To Me. You Have Always Been There For Me Through The Ups And Downs, And I Want You To Know How Much I Appreciate Your Love And Support.
Having a cousin who is so close in age is such a blessing to me. You have always been there for me through the ups and downs, and I want you to know how ..
Very Often Life Is Unpredictable, Just Like Weather. But I Wish That Only Sunny Days Would Be In Your Forecast.
Very often life is unpredictable, just like weather. But I wish that only sunny days would be in your forecast. Wish You a Happy birthday!
If Kisses Were Rain Id Send U Showers,
if kisses were rain id send u showers,if fun was time id send u hours,if u needed a friend id send u me!*Happy Birthday To You Sweetheart*
You Are A Part Of All Of My Most Favorite Chapters Of The Book Of My Life, Grandma. I Hope Your Birthday Is Just As Memorable As You've Made Life For Me. Happy Birthday! Thanks For All The Wonderful Memories. Many, Many More To Come.
You are a part of all of my most favorite chapters of the book of my life, Grandma. I hope your birthday is just as memorable as you've made life for me. ..
No comments:
Post a Comment