Small Things That Mean A Lot: Sweet Sms, Tight Hugs, Holding Hands,
Small things that mean a lot: sweet sms, tight hugs, holding hands, romantic conversations over the phone, fun times, quiet talks, remembering the ..
If Days Won’t Allow Us To See Each Other
If the days won’t allow us to see each other Memories will and If my eyes can’t see you, My heart will never forget you, I love u now and forever,and ..
I Always Go On Missing You
Winter is on da way, so cool dat air sorrounds, i wish i cud listen u in evry music dat sounds, bt wishes al time wont coms true, thats y i always go on ..
A Thousand Things
A thousand things in between us.. Low Battery, Busy Network, No Coverage, No Time, Heavy Work. But still, when the Mobile Beeps, I think of U.
No comments:
Post a Comment