Zarur Tmko Kisine Dil Se Pukara Hoga,
Zarur tmko kisine dil se pukara hoga,Ek bar to chand ne bhi tmko nihara hoga,Mayus hue honge sitare bhi us din,Khuda ne jb Zamin pr tmko utara hoga.Happy ..
With Each Year, I’ll Love You Much More.
With each year, I’ll love you much more. Remember that your best years are still ahead of you and I’ll be there for every up, down and in between. ..
Many Years Ago On This Day, God Decided To Send An Angel To Earth. The Angel Was Meant To Touch Lives And That Happened!
Many years ago on this day, God decided to send an angel to earth. The angel was meant to touch lives and that happened! Happy birthday my sweet angel!
Thanks For All The Things You’ve Given To Me – Love, Care, Time And Attention.
Thanks for all the things you’ve given to me – love, care, time and attention. I hope that our relationship will last forever. Enjoy your special day.
I Hope This Year Gonna Be Your Greatest, Most Wonderful, Spectacular And Successful Year Ever!
I hope this year gonna be your greatest, most wonderful, spectacular and successful year ever!Happy Birthday.
You Are The Greatest Daddy In The World. If This Was Father's Day, I Would Give You A Tie. But It's Your Birthday, So I'll Give You All My Love, Respect And Affection, The Ties That Bind.
You are the greatest Daddy in the world. If this was Father's Day, I would give you a tie. But it's your birthday, so I'll give you all my love, respect ..
Yahi Dua Karta Hu Khuda Se,
Yahi dua karta hu khuda se,Aapki zindigi mein koi Gam na ho,Janamdin per mile hazaro khusiyan,Chahe unme shaamil hum na ho.HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Main Likh Du Tumhari Umar Chand Sitaaro Se,
Main likh du tumhari umar chand sitaaro se,Janamdin manau main phoolo se baharo se,@Har ek khoobsurti duniya se main lekar aau,Mehfil ye sajaau main har ..
No comments:
Post a Comment