Your Lovely Eyes That Spark With Cheer,
Your lovely eyes that spark with cheer, Do you know my dear? When you smile, I feel all right, Because of you, my life is bright, I really love you from ..
:: Valentines Day Heart ::
:: valentines day heart ::.-'''-.,.-'''-.! You are My!".Valentine!"'-.,.-'"
Kon Rakhta Hai Yaad Naamo Ko,
Kon rakhta hai yaad naamo ko,Log chehro ko bhool jatey hain,Tum samander kee baat karti ho,Log aankhon mein doob jatey hain. Happy Valentine Day
Have I Told You, Valentine,
Have I told you, Valentine,That I’m all wrapped up in you?My feelings for you bring to meA joy I never knew.You light up everything for me;In my heart ..
You Are My Sun And Stars, My Night, My Day,
You are my sun and stars, my night, my day,My seasons, summer, winter, my sweet spring,My world, my thoughts, my breath, my futureMy all, my love, my Valentine
Vn I Need Friend, U R Here Wid Me.
Vn I need friend, U R here wid me. Vn I need help, U R here wid me. Vn I need sm1 who care, U R here wid me. Vn I need sm1 who luv, U R ..
I Have Managed To Get My Past, Present, And Future Tenses Correct Today:
I Have Managed To Get My Past, Present, And Future Tenses Correct Today: I Love You, I Loved You, And I Will Love You Forever And Always!
To Walk Is Easy But To Talk Alone Is Tough,
To walk is easy but to talk alone is tough,Being missed by someone is nice,But missing someone is painful,Being loved is secure but to love is insecure.Happy ..
In The Balance Sheet Of Our
In the balance sheet of ourlife Our children will be ourtrue assets and liabilities!!If they are boys, they will be our sundry debtors,If they are girls, ..
You Are The Twinkle Of My Eyes; The Smile On My Lips; The Joy Of My Face; Without You I Am Incomplete.
You are the twinkle of my eyes; the smile on my lips; the joy of my face; without you I am incomplete.When you need someone to be there for you, I'd be ..
U Looked Out For Me Brother,
u looked out for me brother,like an angel day or night,u watched out for me,ur halo shone bright
No comments:
Post a Comment