I Remember When I Met Him, It Was So Clear That He Was The Only One For Me.
I remember when I met him, it was so clear that he was the only one for me.Best Line Said on Anniversary
Everything Around Is Changing All The Time,
Everything around is changing all the time,And only your love is immutable.I am so happy and proud that you are my parents!
Let Stay In Love, Let Stay Blessed
Let stay in love, let stay blessedLife with you is a sheer joyWish you a very Happy AnniversaryMy husband, my lover, my best freind and my cute collegeu ..
Congratulations On The Start Of Something Beautiful..Much Love,,Health & Happiness To You Both On This Day..Happy Occasion...
Congratulations on the start of something beautiful..Much love,,Health & Happiness to you both on this day..Happy occasion...''Wishing You Happy Wedding ..
In This World...
In this world...Best asset is "Knowledge",Best weapon is "Patience",Best safety is "Trust",Best medicine is "Laughter",And ..
Your Love Makes My Days Happy And Bright,
Your love makes my days Happy and bright,Into my world you Brought pure delightJoy beyond reason You’ve given me,Our love is true This I can see.***Happy ..
It Takes Heart, Mind, Love And Strength To Spend The Youth Of Your Life With Someone. May You Both Bond Till Eternity!
It takes heart, mind, love and strength to spend the youth of your life with someone. May you both bond till eternity!Wish you a very happy Silver Anniversary!
Congratulations On Another Year Of Love, Laughter, And Happiness.
Congratulations on another year of love, laughter, and happiness.Here’s to wish you many more and a happy anniversary sweet brother ..
My Wife, You Are So Loving, Beautiful, Romantic, Tender, Kind And Caring. Words Are Not Enough To Express How Much You Mean To Me. Thanks For Being There For Me And For Another Lovely Year Of Marriage.
My wife, you are so loving, beautiful, romantic, tender, kind and caring. Words are not enough to express how much you mean to me. Thanks for being there ..
No comments:
Post a Comment