May Your Special Day Be Surrounded With Happiness, Filled With Laughter, Wrapped With Pleasure, Brightened With Fun, Blessed With Love, Remembered With Joy And Enriched With Hopes.
May your special day be surrounded with happiness, filled with laughter, wrapped with pleasure, brightened with fun, blessed with love, remembered with ..
The Grand Celebration Of Your Birthday Will Continue For The Rest Of Your Life. Because You Will Soon Be My Husband And I, Your Fiance.
The grand celebration of your birthday will continue for the rest of your life. Because you will soon be my husband and I, your fiance. Happy birthday.
A True Friend Remembers Your Birthday, But Not Your Age.
A true friend remembers your birthday, but not your age.Happy birthday, my ever young friend!
I Still Wonder How You Managed To Handle Such Characters As We Were In School. You Are An Outstanding Teacher And Because You Disciplined Us With One Hand And Drew Us In With The Other, We Are Who We Have Become Today.
I still wonder how you managed to handle such characters as we were in school. You are an outstanding teacher and because you disciplined us with one hand ..
Years Have Passed, Still I Remember How You Used To Teach Us And Make Us Learn The Important Aspects Of Life In Such An Easy Way. Maám/Sir, You Still Are The Best Teacher I Have Ever Had. This Is To Let You Know That You Are Special.
Years have passed, still I remember how you used to teach us and make us learn the important aspects of life in such an easy way. Maám/Sir, you still ..
'Flying Papers,
'Flying papers, multi colours of balloon, delicated blossom, fantastic people, love and laughter. What it describes? HAPPY BIRTHDAY'
Please Accept These Birthday Flowers
Please accept these birthday flowersFilled with love, from random showersThought of u, when I picked them outGrown and nourished, from a tiny sprout.
Thanks For Always Ready To Listen To Us Grandpa, Thanks For Counseling Me On My First Love, I Really Cherish Those Words.
Thanks for always ready to listen to us grandpa, thanks for counseling me on my first love, I really cherish those words. Happy Birthday grandpa. Stay ..
No comments:
Post a Comment