I Hope You Have A Wonderful Day And That The Year Ahead Is Filled With Much Love, Many Wonderful Surprises And Gives You Lasting Memories That You Will Cherish In All The Days Ahead.
I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will ..
Congratulations To You, My Old Friend,
Congratulations to you, my old friend,Birthday wishes to you, I do send.You look good for your age, I could say,But you look good to me any day.When I ..
Kick Off Your Shoes, Take A Break, Crank The Tune,
Kick off your shoes, take a break, Crank the tune, Dance and Shake, light the candles, cut the cake.Make it a day, that's simply Great!!! Happy Birthday....
I Do Not Know What To Gift You On This Special Day, I Just Hope You Are Blessed With Love And Luck.
I do not know what to gift you on this special day, I just hope you are blessed with love and luck. Happy birthday.
Step By Step The Journey Goes On, Little By Little It May Seem So Long. Forget About Your Past, You Can't Change It, Forget About Your Future, You Cant Predict It. Just Think About Present, You Can Handle It. Enjoy Presents Every Moment & Be Happy....
Step by step the journey goes on, Little by little it may seem so long. Forget about your past, you can't change it, Forget about your future, you cant ..
We Celebrate A Person Who
We celebrate a person who Brings happiness to everyone, Someone who gives more than she gets, And fills our lives with joy and fun. Happy Birthday
Every Day, We Thank Our Lucky Stars That You Came Into Our World.
Every day, we thank our lucky stars that you came into our world. You are the sweetest boy ever. Happy birthday, son!
Dance And Sing, Jump And Twirl
Dance and Sing, Jump and TwirlSpecial wishes for the Birthday Girl!Another Year has gone & Birthday time is hereSo here’s a little rhyme for somebody ..
Happy Birthday To My Brother.
Happy birthday to my brother.Wish you all the best on this special day, the day when you born, the day when you cry, the day when you smile, the day when ..
It Is Very Nice To Wish Good Things To Others
It is very nice to wish good things to othersbut wishing nice time, health, prosperity on the special day of your birthday makes it’s a splendid Year.Many ..
No comments:
Post a Comment