I Was Afraid You’ll Be Like Other Men When I Met You, But Today I’m Glad I Made That Decision Even Though I Was Unsure About It.
I was afraid you’ll be like other men when I met you, but today I’m glad I made that decision even though I was unsure about it. Happy Valentine’s ..
My Heart My Soul Is Always With You,
My heart my soul is always with you,YES I love you,YES I need you &YES I want you forever in my life,you open my world and in my world is YOU.Happy ..
Just The Thought Of You Makes My Heart Beat So Fast,
Just the thought of you makes my heart beat so fast,makes me breathe so hard, and I perspire a lot!You really are the one.I love you!Happy Valentine Day
Socha Aap Say Baat Karoon,
Socha aap say baat karoon,Phir socha, ek mulaqat karoon,Phir socha, kyun na intezar karoon,Phir socha, kyun na ek kaam karoon,Ek piyaara sa sms aap ke ..
Sirf Isharoon Mein Hoti Mohabbat Agar,
Sirf Isharoon Mein Hoti Mohabbat Agar, In Alfazoon Ko Khoobsurati Kaun Deta? Bas Pathar Bann Ke Reh Jaata Taj Mahal, Agar Ishq Ise Apni Pehchan Na Deta. ..
What More Could I Desire In A Lover? Your Care, Devotion And Love Have Given Me A Reason And Hope To Look Forward To The Uncertain Future.
What more could I desire in a lover? Your care, devotion and love have given me a reason and hope to look forward to the uncertain future. I know that ..
Kon Rakhta Hai Yaad Naamo Ko,
Kon rakhta hai yaad naamo ko,Log chehro ko bhool jatey hain,Tum samander kee baat karti ho,Log aankhon mein doob jatey hain. Happy Valentine Day
No comments:
Post a Comment