Hoping That The Love You Shared Years Ago
Hoping that the love you shared years agoIs still strong and trueMay this anniversary bringAll life’s happy times for youHave a blast buddy!
I Still Remember The Times
I still remember the timesWhen you wanted to ask her outYou shared stories with meAnd today I wish to shoutHappy Anniversary
ThAt SpeCial DAy Is HeRe AGain..!!
ThAt speCial dAy is heRe aGain..!!ThE dAy wE tOok ouR vOws..!!yOu wEre juSt As speCial tOo mE tOdAy..!!As yOu still gEt mE arOuseD..!!HaPpy AnnivErsary ..
To My Mum,
To my mum,i wish your a very beautifulhappy anniversary,May you and dad always togetherand groom your love to the sky.
Happy Anniversary To The Beautiful Couple In All The World,
Happy Anniversary To the beautiful couple in all the world,May your anniversary be Happy and Grand.For Your Friend.
When You Look Ahead To The Future Or Look Back At How Things Used To Be, Don't Forget To Look Beside You, Because That's Where You'll Find Me, Loving You With All My Heart.
When you look ahead to the future or look back at how things used to be, don't forget to look beside you, because that's where you'll find me, loving you ..
Wish You A Very Happy Anniversary
Wish you a very happy anniversaryof the day when i proposeyou and you accept my proposal.That is the most beautiful day of my life…
I Couldn’t Ask For More With You By My Side Always.
I couldn’t ask for more with you by my side always.You never failed to show your love for me, implicitly or the other way around.I just want to show ..
If I Met U On Tomorrow,
If i met u on tomorrow,I would still give u my heart,If u say ” do u still love me?”I d say, “till death do apart us”Happy anniversary.
Hoping That The Love You Shared Years Ago Is Still As Strong Today
Hoping that the love you shared years ago Is still as strong todayas it was then Bringing you much joy ,love and happiness To celebrate again.Happy Anniversary
Hoping That The Love U Shared 10 Years Ago
Hoping that the love u shared 10 years agoIs still as strong today as it wasthen Bringing u much joy , loveand happiness To celebrate again.Happy Anniversary
MarRiaGe Is ThAt RelAtiOn BetwEen..!!
MarRiaGe is thAt relAtiOn betwEen..!!mAn and wOmen in whiCh…!!thE IndEpenDenCe iS EquAl..!!thE DepEndenCe mutuAl AnD..!!thE ObliGatiOn ReciprOcal”..!!BeSt ..
Wishes R Many....
Wishes r many....And words r few....Be happy more....God bless u....
Timeless Love
You are still my only, my best. It will always be you, then everything else. Despite that so many years have passed, You remain my future, my present, ..
‘Anniversary Wishes
‘Anniversary WishesMay your special dayBe a celebratingOf where you have beenWhere you are, &How you are growingTogether in the lord.’
Ye Lo Eid Dress
Ye lo Eid Dress _--.--_ /""\) (/""\ / /| : | \ \ \,,\| : | /,,/ |,,,,,,,,,| | | | | |,,,| |,,,|Ghari+=+-(@)-+=+Romal!"'""""""""!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,!Or ..
I Thought I Would Be Too Tired Of Each Other Now,
I thought I would be too tired of each other now,I think it would be boring to others and howshe thought that her marriage to be.
That Special Day Is Here Again
That special day is here againThe day you took your vowWish you Happy Anniversary Mom DadI feel proud to see your loveHave a great day.
We Will Catch Forever
It has been a year, With you right here, Many more years will pass by, We can catch forever, if only we try.
You Have Held My Hand And Made Me Walk
You have held my hand and made me walkYou were my voice when I couldn’t talkThankyou Mom Dad for being what you areHappy Anniversary to my superstars.
No comments:
Post a Comment