“Maturity Has More To Do With What Types Of Experiences You’ve Had, And What You’ve Learned From Them, And Less To Do With How Many Birthdays You’ve Celebrated.”
“Maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you’ve had, and what you’ve learned from them, and less to do with how many birthdays you’ve ..
.* You Made Me Smile, Cry And Fight. You Gave, Shared And Snatched. But You Never Ceased To Love, Care And Bother.
.* You made me smile, cry and fight. You gave, shared and snatched. But you never ceased to love, care and bother. I wish I can go back in time and slap ..
You Have Circled Our Sun Again And It’s Your Birthday! I Wish You The Best, And A Seven Course Dinner Tonight. See You At Six O’clock.
You have circled our Sun again and it’s your Birthday! I wish you the best, and a seven course dinner tonight. See you at six o’clock.Happy Birthday
The Whole World Might Want To Send You A Special Birthday Greeting, But For The Time Being, You Can Make Do With Mine.
The whole world might want to send you a special birthday greeting, but for the time being, you can make do with mine. Happy Birthday.
Happy Birthday Mom,
Happy birthday mom,Wishing you a sunny day,As sunny as your smile,As warn as your heart,A day as wonderful,As you are.
On Your Special Day, Sweetheart, I‘d Like To Let You Know That You Make Every Single Day Of My Life Really Special Just By Being Yourself!
On your special day, sweetheart, I‘d like to let you know that you make every single day of my life really special just by being yourself!Happy Birthday
No comments:
Post a Comment