A - You Are Attractive,
A - You are Attractive,B - You are the Best,C - You are Cute,D - You are Dear to Me,E - You are Excellent,F - You are Funny,G - You are Good-Looking,H ..
Jab Tum Is Duniya Se Jaoge,Door Kahin Ek Naya Janam Paoge,
Jab tum is duniya se jaoge,Door kahin ek naya janam paoge, Is bar galtee se jo hua so hua, Mujhe yaken hai agli bar lambi punch ke sath aaoge.
The Time Since I Have Met U, I Have Realized That A Friend Like You Is Worth Million Dollars...
The time since I have met u, i have realized that a friend like you is worth million dollars... So, if u dont mind...... Can I sell you?
A Day Will Come When The World Will
A day will come when the world will celebrate your name, your fame, your personality and your views. But April Fool comes ..
MAKAYA, HAKAYA, RUMBHA,
MAKAYA, HAKAYA, RUMBHA, ZUMBHATIMBAK, TUMBA, JINGALA, JINGA, RAGIRA, VAGIRA, HELULU, HETATA, NARAKA, HIBAHA. Congratulations!! u r perfect ..
Kind, Intelligent, Loving And Hot.
Kind, intelligent, loving and hot.This describes everything you are notHappy Fools day
No comments:
Post a Comment