Dearest Brother, You Look The Best When You Stand With Your Partner.
Dearest brother, you look the best when you stand with your partner.On your anniversary day, May you be blessed with such years of togetherness forever. ..
Through The Years, Through Thick And Thin, For Better And For Worst, Even For Richer And For Poorer, My Lovely Dad And Mom, You Guys Are A Real Proof That Marriages Do Last.
Through the years, through thick and thin, for better and for worst, even for richer and for poorer, my lovely dad and mom, you guys are a real proof that ..
Before The Clock Strikes 12,
Before the clock strikes 12,let me take the opportunity,to let you know that you,have grown a year more...Happy birthday
I Feel So Blessed To Have You In My Life,
I feel so blessed to have you in my life,You are my partner, my lover and my best friend!I love you so much, honey.Happy anniversary!
A Love That Stays And Never Dies
We watched the sun rise a million times, We had our conflicts, had our lies But I think we know that beneath lies A love that stays and never dies. Happy ..
Happy Anniversary To The Beautiful Couple In All The World,
Happy Anniversary To the beautiful couple in all the world,May your anniversary be Happy and Grand.For Your Friend.
My Beloved Mum And Dad, Today Is A Very Special Day For All Of Us, Because On This Day Our Wonderful Family Appeared. You Can’t Even Imagine How Grateful I Am For Such Great Parents.
My beloved mum and dad, today is a very special day for all of us, because on this day our wonderful family appeared. You can’t even imagine how grateful ..
No comments:
Post a Comment