Birthdays Are A Time To Say We Hope You Have The Greatest Day Laugh, Smile And Celebrate With Friends
Birthdays are a time to say We hope you have the greatest day Laugh, smile and celebrate with friendsMay the magical days show no ends!Wishing You Happy ..
You Are The Greatest Dad In The World. If This Was Father's Day, I Would Give You A Tie. But It's Your Birthday, So I'll Give You All My Love, Respect And Affection, The Ties That Bind.
You are the greatest Dad in the world. If this was Father's Day, I would give you a tie. But it's your birthday, so I'll give you all my love, respect ..
On This Special Day, As You Celebrate Your Birthday… Here’s Wishing You A Whole Lot Of Happiness And Sweet Surprises!
On this special day, as you celebrate your birthday… here’s wishing you a whole lot of happiness and sweet surprises! Wishing You a Happy birthday!
Just Want You To Know That I Am Thinking About You All The Time,
Just want you to know that I am thinking about you all the time,And hope you have a happy birthday, Sister.!
Kick Off Your Shoes,
Kick off your shoes, Take a break, Crank the tunes, Dance & Shake, Light the candles, Cut the cake. Make it a day, that's simply Great!!! Happy Birthday.... ..
WISH YOU VERY VERY
WISH YOU VERY VERY{}__{},,¤,,¤,( ¤ APPY,,¤,{__}{__},,¤,,¤,BAKRA ..
The Moment I Think About Who You Are I See Happy Smiles, Sweet Cuddles, And Fun Always.
The moment I think about who you are I see happy smiles, sweet cuddles, and fun always.These are what you bring into my life personally grandpa. You really ..
A Birthday Is A Million Moments, Each Holding A Promise
A Birthday is A Million Moments, Each holding A PromiseOf Fulfillment Of UR Dreams, & ACCOMPLISHMENTS Of SomeSpecial Plans.. Wish U A Very Happy B'DAy
Dua Hai Ki Kamyabi Ke Har Sikhar Pe Aap Ka Naam Hoga,
Dua hai Ki Kamyabi ke har sikhar pe aap ka naam hoga,aapke har kadam par duniya ka salam hoga,Himat se mushkilon ka samana karnahamari dua hai ki waqt ..
Happy Birthday, Darling! I Am So Thankful For The Best Gift That Life Could Bring Me – It‘s Your Love.
Happy birthday, darling! I am so thankful for the best gift that life could bring me – it‘s your love.***
Dad, You Were There For Me From The Day I Was Born,
Dad, you were there for me from the day I was born, always having my best interests in mind. You are one of the most important people in my life and I ..
*** Happy Birth Day 2 U ***
*** Happy Birth Day 2 u ***May ALLAH give u lots of such joys and happy moments.May u live long and live happy.May worris, thoughts, angrs and bad lucks ..
No comments:
Post a Comment