If I'v Hurted U Anytime,anywer, Den I Jus Wana Say These
If I'v hurted u anytime,anywer, den I jus wana say these wrds. "Wat d hell.. V're made for each otr! Who else is Gonna fight wid ..
Tu Door Hai Mujhse Aur Pass Bhi
Tu door hai mujhse aur pass bhi hai, Teri kami ka kahi ehsaas bhi hai, Dost lakhon hai jahan me mere, Par tu pyara bhi hai aur khas bhi hai..
Real Friends Are Like Zero.
Real friends are like Zero.When you add, they are same.When you subtract, they are same.When you multiply, they are same.When you try to divide, they become ..
Friends Ar Not Games
Friends ar not games 2 play, Friends ar not words 2 say, Friends dnt start in march and ends in may, Friends means yestarday, 2day and tomorrow...
Gadha Jo Khaye Wo Ghas Ho Tum,
Gadha jo khaye wo ghas ho tum, Buddhe ka chyawanprash ho tum, idiot, stupid bakwas ho tum, par jo bhi ho yar Dost jhakas ho tum.
Dost Woh Hai Jo, January Ki Dhoop Ho, February Ki Sham Ho, March Ki Khushboo Ho, April Ki Hawa Ho,
Dost woh hai jo, January ki dhoop ho, February ki sham ho, march ki khushboo ho, April ki hawa ho, May ki subha ho, June ki chaaown ho, July ..
No comments:
Post a Comment