Before The First Golden Sun Of 2017 Rises,
Before the First Golden Sun of 2017 Rises, Let me decorate each of the Rays with Wishes of Success and Happiness 4 u and 4 ur Family."HAPPY NEW YEAR"
Is New Year Mai, Lumha Bher Ki Jo Rafakat Mil Jae Muj Ko, Mai Apne Subah Sham Tere Naam Ker Dun, Ager Tu Mil Jae Buz-me-History Mai, Mai Apni Zindgi Ki Haseen Shaam Tere Naam Ker Dun.
Is new year mai, Lumha Bher ki jo rafakat mil jae muj ko, Mai apne Subah sham tere naam ker dun, Ager tu mil jae Buz-me-History mai, Mai apni zindgi ki ..
5 Memories,
5 memories,Dressed to the 9s,M8s around u,5th heaven,4gettin last year,3 spirits,2 many drinks but,1 for the road!HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015 !
I Made No Resolutions For The New Year.
I Made No Resolutions For The New Year.The Habit of Making Plans,Criticizing, SanctioningAnd Molding My LifeIs Too Much ofA Daily Event For Me
A Prayer When I'm Weary
A Prayer When I'm WearyAs Onward I Trod, A Little More Trusting, Believing in God, This I Would Wish for Within Moments Dear, Not a Lot - Just a Little ..
Your Success And Happiness Lies In You. Resolve To Keep Happy, And Your Joy And You Shall Form An Invincible Host Against Difficulties.
Your success and happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties.Advance Happy New ..
Gul Ne Gulshan Se Gulfam Bheja Hai, Sitaro Ne Aasma Se Salam Bheja Hai,
gul ne gulshan se gulfam bheja hai, sitaro ne aasma se salam bheja hai, mubarak ho apko naya saal, hum ne advance me ye piagam bheja hai. Happy New Yea
"When You Proclaim Your New Year Resolution,
"When you proclaim your new year Resolution,I will be wishing you a New Year that makes,Your Resolutions true and bring happiness to,You Merry Christmas ..
New Lover,
new lover,new friends,new food,new places,new films,new jobs,new style,new songs,new, new, newHappy new year,2017, for all friends
:*"'**
:*"'** *:,_ ", " *:,.:*ORRYThis Is A Special SORRY to You,Please Excuse my all Mistakes Before the End of this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment