Pyaar Karo, Pyaar Ki Koi Had Nahi Hoti
Pyaar karo, pyaar ki koi had nahi hotiDo dilon ke beech koi sarhad nahi hotiDilruba ko to sabhi chaahte haiBewafa ko chaahne ki kismat sabhi ki nahi hoti
TaLk 2 Me WHen I'm BoReD,
TaLk 2 me wHen i'm boReD,kiSS me wHen i'm saD,hug me wHen i cRy,caRe 4 me wHen i m away,loVe me When i'm wid u...
ZINDAGI MOHTAJ NAHI MANZILOON KI,
ZINDAGI MOHTAJ NAHI MANZILOON KI,WAQT HER MANZIL DIKHA DETA HAI......"MARTA" NAHI HAY KOI KISI SE JUDA HO KAR,WAQT SAB KO"JEENA" SIKHA ..
Love Is Everything Of Every Second Of Life
Love is like a star, Life is like a dream, Love is Life, Life is Love, love is everything of every second of life, ever since I saw you. I love you my ..
Sometimes, I Forget To Say Hi,
Sometimes, I forget to say hi,Sometimes, I even miss to reply, Sometimes, my message doesn't reach you,But, it doesn't mean that I forget you,I’m just ..
Kaho Tu Phool Ban Jaon,
Kaho Tu Phool Ban Jaon,Tumhari Zindagi Ka Ek Asool Ban Jaon,Suna Hai Rait Pai Chal K Tum Mehak Jatay Ho,Kaho To Ab Ki Bar Zameen Ki Dhool Ban Jaon,Bohat ..
I Wont Say "I'll Never Make U Cry"
I wont say "I'll never make u cry"But I'll make u smile before your tears get dry,I wont say "I'll never tell u a lie"But If I do, ..
My Heart Says That You Like Me
My heart says that you like me, My eyes says that you feel something for me, My mind says that you think of me, But till now you are quiet…
Some People In Life Are A Part Of Us,
Some people in life are a part of us,Even though we Miss them,We never Lose them bcoz we findThe Memories of time SpentTogether still living in us..
No comments:
Post a Comment