Saturday, 19 October 2019

Aa Teri Umar Main Likh Do Chand Sitaro Se


Happy Birthday To The Most Awesome Soul I Know,


Happy birthday to the most awesome soul I know,I may not show,You on a daily basis, but I love you a lot,From my very thought,Love you grandpa,Happy birthday ..



Dosti Imtehan Nahi Pyar Mangti Hai,


Dosti Imtehan Nahi Pyar Mangti Hai,Nazar Sirf Aapka Deedar Mangti Hai,Zindgi Apne Liye To Kuch Bhi Nahi Lekin,Aap K Liye Duaen Hazar Mangti he.Happy brithday ..



Congratulations To You, My Old Friend,


Congratulations to you, my old friend,Birthday wishes to you, I do send.You look good for your age, I could say,But you look good to me any day.When I ..



When You Walk By Me I Can Feel Your Love, Whether It’s From A Slight Glance Or A Tiny Little Touch. I Get Tingly When I See You When I First Wake Up. It’s A Sweet Feeling And I Know It’s About Us. Your Love Is Important And It’s What I Need. Your Love Is Everything Because You Complete Me.


When you walk by me I can feel your love, whether it’s from a slight glance or a tiny little touch. I get tingly when I see you when I first wake up. ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .