Sunday, 13 October 2019

If Lovers Are Like Moon And Brothers Are Like Stars Then


It Is Just Another Day, But This One Is The Best Day Of The Year, Because It Is Your Birthday.


It is just another day, but this one is the best day of the year, because it is your birthday.Happy Birthday, my Love!



Full Of Courage, Full Of Inspiration, Full Of Wisdom, Full Of Gratitude… I Wish I Too Can Live A Life Like You – With Pride And Fortitude.


Full of courage, full of inspiration, full of wisdom, full of gratitude… I wish I too can live a life like you – with pride and fortitude. Happy birthday ..



Happy Birthday To My Fiance’, My Lover, My Rock, My Best Friend, And The Most Adorable Birthday Girl In The World.


Happy Birthday to my fiance’, my lover, my rock, my best friend, and the most adorable birthday girl in the world.Happy Birthday


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .