Anger Must Left Behind You,
Anger must left behind you, just don’t let it find you, cause love will not remain as long as you complain. Enjoy what it’s worth. Happy Birthday.
Its A Dedicated Ceremony,
Its a dedicated ceremony,an aniversary, but not wedding.The easy way to tell isits birthday.Have a smile in all the way& have a lovely birthday.
For The Most Beautiful Sister In The Whole World,
For The Most Beautiful Sister In The Whole World,As You Celebrate This Beautiful Day,I Pray That God’s Guidance And KindnessWill Be Bestowed In You.Glow ..
Hr Lumha Apky Hothon Py Muskan Rahy,
Hr Lumha Apky Hothon Py Muskan Rahy,Hr Ghum Sy Ap Anjaan Rahein,Jis Ke Saath Mehak Uthe Apki Zindagi,Humesha Apky Paas Woh Insan Rahy,Happy Birthday…!!!
Brother, Don’t Think Too Much About The Past Or Where You Are, Because I Believe You Are Destined To Be Great. On Your Birthday, I Hope You Reflect And Understand That You Are At A Turning Point In Your Life.
Brother, don’t think too much about the past or where you are, because I believe you are destined to be great. On your birthday, I hope you reflect and ..
No comments:
Post a Comment