Sunday, 27 October 2019

Happy Birthday TO You - Birthday SMS Message


What A Blessing To Have You In My Life!


What a blessing to have you in my life! As my cousin, you're the closest thing to a brother or sister. As my friend, you're the closest thing to a BFF. ..



What A Blessing To Have You In My Life! As My Cousin, You're The Closest Thing To A Brother Or Sister. As My Friend, You're The Closest Thing To A BFF.


What a blessing to have you in my life! As my cousin, you're the closest thing to a brother or sister. As my friend, you're the closest thing to a BFF. ..



Dad, You Have Always Been There For Me. Even When You Were Not Home To Care For Me, It Is Because You Were Out, Working, So You Can Provide The Sufficient Funds Needed To Raise Me. You Are The Best Father I Could Hope For.


Dad, you have always been there for me. Even when you were not home to care for me, it is because you were out, working, so you can provide the sufficient ..



Your Warm And Comforting Arms Are The Only Place In The Whole Wide World Where I Want To Spend All The Days Of My Life.


Your warm and comforting arms are the only place in the whole wide world where I want to spend all the days of my life. Happy birthday, sweetheart.



On Your Birthday I Want To Send You The Most Wonderful Message With Love, Good Health And Happiness.


On your birthday I want to send you the most wonderful message with love, good health and happiness. Happy birthday to the most amazing person, who has ..



Happy Birthday To The Most Awesome Soul I Know,


Happy birthday to the most awesome soul I know,I may not show,You on a daily basis, but I love you a lot,From my very thought,Love you grandpa,Happy birthday ..



May This Birthday Be Your Best Birthday Ever,


May this birthday be your best birthday ever,full of light and laughter,a fireworks explosion of joy.May this birthday live in your memory forever,creating ..



For The World, Its Just Another Day,


For the world, its just another day,But for me today is the best day of the year!....Happy Birthday my Dear Frend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .