Saturday, 28 December 2019

All D Bèst & Fàbulous Plèasures In Life Evèrgrèen Hàppiness Fùlly Bright Fùturè Filled Wid Fùll Of Smiles And Chèèrs..!!


Happy Birthday To The World’s Most Incredible, Wonderful, Unbelievable, Amazing, Awesome, Marvelous And, Of Course, Handsome Dad!


Happy birthday to the world’s most incredible, wonderful, unbelievable, amazing, awesome, marvelous and, of course, handsome Dad!Happy Birthday



I Used To Like You, But Now I Absolutely Love You. You Are Incredibly Special To Me. Today, I Wish You A House Full Of Friends And Loves.


I used to like you, but now I absolutely love you. You are incredibly special to me. Today, I wish you a house full of friends and loves. Happy birthday!



App Ko Meri Taraf Say Bohat Bohat Janam Din Mubarak Ho


App ko meri taraf say bohat bohat janam din mubarak hoapp hamesha muskaraty rahian,app ki zindgi yunhi jagmagati rahay,aur app Allah pak ki rehmaton ka ..



Happy Birthday To An Awesome Grandfather


Happy birthday to an awesome Grandfather and an even more awesome friend.Grandfather, you're one in a quintillion. Happy Birthday Grandfathe



You Are My Love, My Man And My Fiance.


You are my love, my man and my fiance. I want to congratulate you with this beautiful day and wish that your life always be full of love and Happiness ..



When We Wed,


When we wed, I was blinded by your beauty, but over the years our marriage has opened my eyes to a better life. Happy birthday to my joy, my love, and ..



Birthdays Come And Go, Everyone Grows Up A Year Every Year, And Gifts Are Opened And Thrown. But I Want That My Birthday Wishes Stay With You Forever.


Birthdays come and go, everyone grows up a year every year, and gifts are opened and thrown. But I want that my Birthday wishes stay with you forever. ..



Let The ALLAH Decorate Each


Let the ALLAH decorate each GOLDEN RAY OF THE SUN reaching u with wishes of Success, Happiness and prosperity 4 U, Wish you a super duper happy birthday.



Sun Like Sunday,


Sun like Sunday,Moon like Monday,but I like one day,That is your birthday...<<>>



I Am Lucky To Have A Sister Like You,


I am lucky to have a sister like you,warm birthday wishes for a great sister.



Because Of Your Love, My Girlfriend,


Because of your love, my girlfriend, I can climb the highest mountain and solve the largest problem. Your love and our shared life gives me purpose and ..



For Your Birthday, Darling, I'll Be Here To Make Sure You Enjoy Every Moment To The Fullest — Like I Savor Every Moment With You.


For your birthday, darling, I'll be here to make sure you enjoy every moment to the fullest — like I savor every moment with you.Happy birthday.



I Hope You Have A Wonderful Day And That The Year Ahead Is Filled With Much Love, Many Wonderful Surprises And Gives You Lasting Memories That You Will Cherish In All The Days Ahead. Happy Birthday.


I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .