Hey ! There Hav Been Many Many Times When I Disturbed U, Troubled U, Pestered U, Irritatd U,buggd U, But On This I Jus Wana Tel Tat
Hey ! There hav been many many times when i disturbed U, troubled U, pestered U, irritatd U,buggd U, but on this I jus wana tel tat " ..
Yunhi Zikr Kiya Tha Ishq Me Mar Jany Ka,,
Yunhi Zikr Kiya Tha Ishq Me Mar Jany Ka,,Ab Usy Zid Hai K Mar K Dikhao Humko.. :-)Moral: Is Shair Me Shayar Ny Zarurat Se Ziyada Lambi Phenki Hai Aur Ab ..
You Are The One Who Is Charming,
You are the one who is Charming,You are the one who is Intelligent,Your are the one who is Cute.And I am the one who is..........spreading these rumors!
Current Se Bhi Bara Jhatka,
Current se Bhi Bara Jhatka,Insaan Ko Tab Lagta Hai,Jab Usay Pata Chalay,K WoBaghair Package k"Mobile Data Net" Use Ker Raha hai...;-p:0
No comments:
Post a Comment