Saturday, 21 December 2019

! ! ! ! - Birthday SMS Message


Happy Birthday, Cousin! From The Moment You Came Into This World, You've Been The Shiniest Apple To Hang On Our Family Tree.


Happy birthday, cousin! From the moment you came into this world, you've been the shiniest apple to hang on our family tree. That's why I love hanging ..



I Want You To Know That Contrary To Popular Belief, I Do Happen To Notice And Appreciate All The Little Things You Do Every Day To Make My Life So Complete. If I Happen To Forget To Mention It, It’s Because I Am Busy Being Stunned By Your Beauty. Happy Birthday Gorgeous!


I want you to know that contrary to popular belief, I do happen to notice and appreciate all the little things you do every day to make my life so complete. ..



Thinking Of You On Your Birthday, And Wishing You All The Best! I Hope It Is As Fantastic As You Are, You Deserve The Best And Nothing Less.


Thinking of you on your birthday, and wishing you all the best! I hope it is as fantastic as you are, you deserve the best and nothing less.Birthday Wishes



Special Day, Special Person And Special Celebration. May All Your Dreams And Desires Come True In This Coming Year.


Special day, special person and special celebration. May all your dreams and desires come true in this coming year. Happy birthday.



Har Raah Aasan Ho,


Har Raah Aasan Ho,Har Raah Pe Khushiyan Ho,Har Din Khoobsurat Ho,Aisa Hi Poora Jivan Ho,Yahi Har Din Meri Dua Ho,Aisa Hi Tumhara Har Janamdin Ho!!!Happy ..



Happy Birthday! May You Have The Best Of Luck On Your Special Day, Bringing You The Joy, Peace And Wonder You So Rightfully Deserve.


Happy birthday! May you have the best of luck on your special day, bringing you the joy, peace and wonder you so rightfully deserve. Happy Birthday


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .