Tuesday, 10 December 2019

Its Me Praying For You,


You Have The Afternoon To A Nice,


You have the afternoon to a nice,dear friend, it is not a beautiful sunthat illuminates our lives. I sincerelywish that happiness is still with you today.Good ..



My Wishes Will Always Be With You,


My wishes will always be with you,Morning wish to make you feel fresh,Afternoon wish to accompany you,Evening wish to refresh you,Night wish to comfort ..



My Beautiful SMS Traveled Over My Room, Roads, Buildings, Towers, Rivers, Lakes, Plants...


My beautiful SMS traveled over My Room, Roads, Buildings, Towers, Rivers, Lakes, Plants...Cloud and finally reached your mobile just to wish you.Good Afternoon!



It Feels Bad That I Cant See You This Afternoon,


It Feels Bad That I Cant See You This Afternoon,I Miss You More Everyday Of My LifeAnd Pray To God That He Will Give UsThe Opportunity To Share A Life ..



Meaning Of Noon Is Not Just Only Middle Of The Day But It Is The Harder Time To Do Anything In Our Life. So, Across This Noon Happily...


Meaning of noon is not just only middle of the day but it is the harder time to do anything in our life. So, across this noon happily...Good Afternoon!



* Good *


* good * *AFTERNOON* ,.*""-.,*,.-""*., A message frm my "HEART" a place where i keep gud frnds like"u.wats up miss u so much.



When You Smile, You Brighten My Day. When You Smile, You Make Me Smile And When I Smile, It Makes My Day Shiny. So Keep Smiling And Shinning


When you smile, you brighten my day. When you smile, you make me smile and when I smile, It makes my day shiny. So keep smiling and shinningGOOD AFTERNOON!



When Friendship Is Your Greatest Weakness ,


When friendship is your greatest weakness , you will be the strongest person in the world"... Good Afternoon.



No Matter What Time Of Day It Is,


No Matter What Time Of Day It Is,No Matter What I Am DoingNo Matter What Is Right And What Is Not,I Still Remember You Like This Time,Good Afternoon!



Wondered Why You Haven’t Texted Back Until Now,


Wondered Why You Haven’t Texted Back Until Now,Just Been Thinking Of All We Have BeenThrough And I Accept All The WrongsAnd Humbly ApologiseCant Wait ..



Most Of Shadows Of Our Life,


Most of Shadows of our Life,Are caused by standing in our own sunshine,Good Afternoon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .