With Love,
With love,For the woman,Who stole my heart,For the woman,Who shown me what is love,For the woman,Who has given me confidence.Happy birthday. my wife
Wishing You All The Great Things In Life, Hope This Day Will Bring You An Extra Share Of All That Makes You Happiest.
Wishing you all the great things in life, hope this day will bring you an extra share of all that makes you happiest. Happy Birthday.
Na ZUBAAN Se,
Na ZUBAAN se,Na MANN se,Na PYAR se,Na GIFT se,Na POST se,Or na EMAIL se,Direct+""+.+""++ DiLsE +"+ .+""+" Happy ..
On This Special Day, I Wish You All The Very Best, All The Joy You Can Ever Have And May You Be Blessed Abundantly Today, Tomorrow And The Days To Come! May You Have A Fantastic Birthday And Many More To Come.
On this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! ..
You Kept Saying “You Can Do Better” And Those Words Made Me Work Harder. Today I Am Who I’ve Become Well-known Because You Kept Pushing, Thank You.
You kept saying “You can do better” and those words made me work harder. Today I am who I’ve become well-known because you kept pushing, thank you. ..
A Friend's Birthday Is A Time For A Great Outing Full Of Partying, Enjoyment And Getting Crazy.
A friend's birthday is a time for a great outing full of partying, enjoyment and getting crazy.Your birthday presents that window of perfect opportunity.Happy ..
Fly Free And Happy Beyond Birthdays And Across Forever,
Fly free and happy beyond birthdays and across forever,and we'll meet now and then when we wish,in the midst of the one celebration that never can end.?
Best Wishes To You Both On Your Birthday,
Best wishes to you both on your birthday, May the love that you share Last your lifetime through, As you make a wonderful life.Happy Birthday
You Are Special, You Are A Sister Who Fights With Me,
You are special, you are a sister who fights with me,plays with me, suggest me & shouts at me.But you are so softhearted & I love you my dear sister. ..
Step By Step The Journey Goes On, Little By Little It May Seem So Long. Forget About Your Past, You Can't Change It, Forget About Your Future, You Cant Predict It. Just Think About Present, You Can Handle It. Enjoy Presents Every Moment & Be Happy....
Step by step the journey goes on, Little by little it may seem so long. Forget about your past, you can't change it, Forget about your future, you cant ..
Birthdays Teach Us How To Live Life Well. You’ve Done So Very Well, And I’m Extremely Proud Of You. Enjoy Your Day With Great Celebration.
Birthdays teach us how to live life well. You’ve done so very well, and I’m extremely proud of you. Enjoy your day with great celebration.Happy Birthday
No comments:
Post a Comment