A Lot Of Presents Under The Christmas Tree Green,
A lot of presents under the Christmas tree green,goodies for the Christmas table,great family atmosphere,melody filled with traditional Polish Christmas ..
I Wish You A Life Filled With Love And Care,
I wish you a life filled with love and care,as you filled mine with yours.I thank you for your support,strength and faith.This Christmas,I promise you ..
If You R In A Dark Room, You Find Blood Everywhere And The Walls Are Shaking- Don't Worry Friend, U R At The Safest Place, You R In My Heart.
If you r in a dark room, you find blood everywhere and the walls are shaking- don't worry friend, u r at the safest place, you r in my heart. **HAPPY ..
Dreams Visit Us When We R Asleep But GOD Is Truly Wise, He Wakes Us Up Each Day & Gives Us Every Chance To Make Our Dreams Come True!
Dreams visit us when we r asleep but GOD is truly wise, he wakes us up each day & gives us every chance to make our dreams come true! HAPPY CHRISTMAS
May The Good Times And Treasures Of The Present Become The Golden Memories Of Tomorrow For Your Lovely Family,
May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow for your lovely family, just as our childhood memories of Holidays ..
No comments:
Post a Comment