O Ri Nindiya ! Sms K Sang Jana,
O ri nindiya ! sms k sang jana,Jake mere dost ko btana,Achha nahi aankho ko jagana,Sapno ki dunia me ab kho jao,Bhut raat hui chalo so jao.GoOOd NiGHt.
Destiny Is Simply The Strength
Destiny is simply the strength of ur desires. If u cry at a trouble, it grows double. If u laugh at a trouble, it disappears like a bubble! Good night!
, *..."Zindagi Ki Rahoon Mein Bohat Say Yaar Milein Gay...
, *..."Zindagi Ki Rahoon Mein Bohat Say Yaar Milein Gay....*..."Hum Kiya Hum Say Bhi Achay Hazaar Milein Gay....*..."Un Achoon Mein Reh Kar Humein Na Bhool ..
Ye Raaten Bhi Kitna Ajeeb Mizaj Rakhti Hen,,
Ye Raaten Bhi Kitna Ajeeb Mizaj Rakhti Hen,,Kisi Ko Meethi Neend Sula Deti Hen Aur Kisi Ko Yadon Me Jaga Deti Hen..!Good Night..
Sleep Well, And That's I'll Pray For You;
Sleep well, and that's I'll pray for you;May you get what you want and through.Wait for a new dawn and a day;As I wish you a lovely night today.Good Night!
Smile Is The Best Credit Card.
Smile is the Best Credit Card.Bcoz it is Accepted World Wide,Auto Reload,Unlimited Usage,No Payment,at all makes every1 Happy.So keep Smiling.Good Night
One Evening I Will Come To Ur Room
One evening I’ll come to your room, Lock the door, Turn off the lights, Join you in bed. I’ll come closer to you, My lips near your face, And ..
G O♥O D
G O♥O D G ,;*"*;,;*"*;,G O ;*"night "*;O O ",,*,,*,,*,," O D '+*;;*+' D '+,;‘♡`;,+' '*' **HAVE A NICE DAY**
I Wish For The Most Beautiful Dream
I wish for the most beautiful dream, I wish the new day brings a new start, I wish you open the door to your dream Good night, my kind heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment