Congrats To You, My Old Friend,
Congrats to you, my old friend,Birthday wishes to you, I do send.You look gud for your age, I could say,But you look gud to me any day.When I look in the ..
Kick Off Your Shoes, Take A Break, Crank The Tune,
Kick off your shoes, take a break, Crank the tune, Dance and Shake, light the candles, cut the cake.Make it a day, that's simply Great!!! Happy Birthday....
Have A Wonderful Birthday. I Wish Your Every Day To Be Filled With Lots Of Love, Laughter, Happiness And The Warmth Of Sunshine.
Have a wonderful birthday. I wish your every day to be filled with lots of love, laughter, happiness and the warmth of sunshine.Happy Birthday
Take All The Best Wishes On This Special Day And Become A Great Man In Life. Love You So Much, Brother.
Take all the best wishes on this special day and become a great man in life. Love you so much, brother. Wish You Happy Birthday
Hope Your Birthday Bestows You With More Happiness, Love And Fun Than You Ever Thought You Could Take...and Then Some! You Deserve It All. Enjoy Your Special Day!
Hope your birthday bestows you with more happiness, love and fun than you ever thought you could take...and then some! You deserve it all. Enjoy your special ..
Wishing You A Day Full Of Fun,
Wishing you a day full of fun, Hundreds of gifts from every one, Sweet as honey & full of money, May all your dreams come true, Happy birthday to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment