The Moment I Think About Who You Are I See Happy Smiles, Sweet Cuddles, And Fun Always.
The moment I think about who you are I see happy smiles, sweet cuddles, and fun always.These are what you bring into my life personally grandpa. You really ..
The First Step That I Took With You In Life,
The first step that I took with you in life,And, your help in my strive,Have made me a better person,Thanks so much grandpa,**** Happy birthday ****
Regardless Of Whether You Are An Old Man Or A Young Teenage Boy, You Will Forever Remain Our Little Bundle Of Joy.
Regardless of whether you are an old man or a young teenage boy, you will forever remain our little bundle of joy. Happy birthday son.
"Happy Birthday To You”
"Happy Birthday To You”May ALLAH give u lotsof such joys &happy moments.May U live long &live happy. May worries,thoughts,angers &bad ..
Birthday Hai Aapka, Dete Hain Hum Yeh Dua,
Birthday Hai Aapka, Dete Hain Hum Yeh Dua, Ikk Baar Jo Mil Jayein Hum, Honge Na Kabhie Judaa Saath Denge Jeevan Bhar Ka, Yeh Hai Hamara Wada Jaan Luta ..
Birthdays Come And Go, Everyone Grows Up A Year Every Year, And Gifts Are Opened And Thrown. But I Want That My Birthday Wishes Stay With You Forever.
Birthdays come and go, everyone grows up a year every year, and gifts are opened and thrown. But I want that my Birthday wishes stay with you forever. ..
Dur Hai To Kya Hoa Aaj Ka Din To Hame Yaad Hai,
Dur hai to kya hoa aaj ka din to hame yaad hai, Tum na sahi par tumhara saya to hamare sath hai, Tumhe lagta hai hum sab bhul jate hai Par dekhlo tumhara ..
You Are A True Inspiration For Me, Thank You For Giving Us Something To Carry Home Each Days.
You are a true inspiration for me, Thank you for giving us something to carry home each days. Happy birthday to an honorable teacher!
I Just Realize Why There Is The Word Great In Grandfather. Because You’re Great, Gracious, Fantastic, Amazing, And Amiable!
I just realize why there is the word great in grandfather. Because you’re great, gracious, fantastic, amazing, and amiable! Happy Birthday, GrandFather!! ..
You Are Like The Sibling I Never Had! Thank You For Making My Life More Colorful Than It Already Is. I Hope You Stay The Same Because You Are Perfect The Way You Are. May You Continue To Be Blessed With Great Friends And Be Showered With Love.
You are like the sibling I never had! Thank you for making my life more colorful than it already is. I hope you stay the same because you are perfect the ..
No comments:
Post a Comment