Monday, 4 December 2006

You Are Forever - Friendship SMS Message


If You Are A Chocolate You Are The Sweetest,


If you are a chocolate you are the sweetest,If you are a Teddy Bear you are the most hug-gable,If you are a Star you are the Brightest,And since you are ..



SAFAR-E JINDAGI MAIN KITNO KO DOST KEH JANA HAI,


SAFAR-E JINDAGI MAIN KITNO KO DOST KEH JANA HAI, DOSTI PYAR HAI , JINDAGI HAI, IBADAT HAI, AAPKO KAHA HI NAHI DIL SE MANA HAI......



Met U,Became Friends,


Met u,Became friends,Had fun,Fresked out,Shared secrets,Fought wid u,over u,For UCried 4 u,Wid u,teased u,hut u,missed u,n here m stillthinking of u, long ..



I Just Need A Friend Like You


I don’t need the jewelry, I don’t need the bungalows, I don’t need popularity, I just need a friend like you.



Dosti Bina Zindagi Viraan Hoti Hai,


Dosti bina zindagi viraan hoti hai,Akele har rah sunsan hoti hai,Sache Dost ka hona hai zarori,Kyun k Dost se har muskhil asan hoti hai.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .