Monday, 26 February 2007

All Things Are Sweet And Bright. May You Have A Lovely Birthday Night.


God Measures Time Not By Years


God measures time not by years But by worthwhile things you do, So each new birthday, as it comes, Should only mean to you More time you have loved and ..



Son, You’re Our Greatest Blessing. May Your Birthday And All Your Tomorrows Be Blessed With Everything Good In Life!


Son, you’re our greatest blessing. May your birthday and all your tomorrows be blessed with everything good in life!Happy Birthday



Cute And Pretty, Beautiful And Lovely. Charming And Bubbly, Innocent And Friendly. My Dear Daughter, You Are All Of The Above, Endless For You Is Our Love


Cute and pretty, beautiful and lovely. Charming and bubbly, Innocent and friendly. My Dear daughter, you are all of the above, endless for you is our loveI ..



You Are The Greatest Daddy In The World. If This Was Father's Day, I Would Give You A Tie. But It's Your Birthday, So I'll Give You All My Love, Respect And Affection, The Ties That Bind.


You are the greatest Daddy in the world. If this was Father's Day, I would give you a tie. But it's your birthday, so I'll give you all my love, respect ..



I Just Want To Say, Happy Birthday


I just want to say, Happy Birthday To you, my dear, dear friend You have always been there for me And our friendship will never end…



Happy Birthday To My Brother.


Happy birthday to my brother.Wish you all the best on this special day, the day when you born, the day when you cry, the day when you smile, the day when ..



You Are My Friend. You Are Always There For Me, Supporting Me, Encouraging Me , Listening To Me And All Those Other Things That Friends Do. Happy Birthday Friend.


You are my friend. You are always there for me, supporting me, encouraging me , listening to me and all those other things that friends do. Happy Birthday ..



I Hope You Have An Amazing Day Because You Are Amazing! Thinking Of You On Your Birthday, And Wishing You All The Best! I Hope It Is As Fantastic As You Are, You Deserve The Best And Nothing Less.


I Hope You Have An Amazing Day Because You Are Amazing! Thinking of you on your birthday, and wishing you all the best! I hope it is as fantastic as you ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .