Friday, 16 February 2007

Dil Jo Tot Gaya To Sawal Karo Ge Tum


You Put The Fun In Together,


You put the fun in together,The sad in apart,The hope in tomorrow,The joy in my heart.



"..Itni Be-RukhI WO BHi HuMsay,,,


"..Itni be-RukhI wO bHi huMsay,,,"Shaam""..Hmari muhabat ka Tmasha deKhti Ho,,"YaN hmaRy zaBat ka ImtIhaaN laIti Ho,,,



Jo Wada Kiya Hai Wo Nibhana Hoga,


Jo Wada Kiya Hai Wo Nibhana Hoga,Ek Din Laut Kar Tumhe Aana Hoga,Dil Todkar Muskura Rahe Ho Aaj,Dekhna Ek Din Tumhe Bhi Pachtana Hoga…



You Have No Idea How Much I Like You,


You have no idea how much I like you,How much you make me smile,How much I love talking to you,Or how much I wish you were mine!



Take My Heart


Here is my heart, it is yours so take it, Treat it gently, please do not break it. Its full of love that's good and true, So please keep it always close ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .