Friday, 23 February 2007

Love Your "Haters" - Love SMS Message


As I Watch The Shooting Star Flash Across The Sky, I Forget To Ask For Wish As I Have Got In You What I Need In My Life - To Live Happily Ever After.


As I watch the shooting star flash across the sky, I forget to ask for wish as I have got in you what I need in my life - to live happily ever after.I ..



Akela Sa Mahsoos Karo Jab Tanhaai Me,


Akela sa mahsoos karo jab tanhaai me,Yaad meri aaye jab judaai me,Mahsoos karna tumhaare hi paas hu main,Jab chaahe mujhe dekh lena apni parchaai me.



I’m Blessed Be The Child Who Has Parents Like You,


I’m Blessed be the child who has parents like you,And I really feel lucky, I am a person who,Respects and loves greatly a father and mother,Let my best ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .