Feb 7: Rose Day ___ Rs.50
(Red Rose)
Feb 8: Propose Day ___ Rs.200
(Card + Ice Cream Tou Loge Hi)
Feb 9: Chocolate Day ___ Rs.350
(Is Se Sasti Kya Doge)
Feb 10: Teddy Day ___ Rs.500
(Is Se Sasta Kuch Nahi Milega)
Feb 11: Promise Day ___ Rs.100
(Ice Cream Tou Khilao Ge Hi )
Feb 12: Hug Day ___ Rs.150
(Deo Laga Ke Hi Hug Karo Ge)
Feb 13: Kiss Day ___ Rs.75
(SPRAYMINT Tou Lo Ge)
Feb 14: Valentine Day ___ Rs. 2000
(Is Se Saste Me Kya Niptaao Ge)
CONGRATULATIONS
SINGLE MEN,
You Just Saved On Nearly Rs.3500!! =P =D
My Basket Of Pleasure Has Been Filling Up Each And Every Day For A Whole Year, But No Matter How Heavy It Gets, I Will Never Give It Up.
My basket of pleasure has been filling up each and every day for a whole year, but no matter how heavy it gets, I will never give it up. Happy Valentine’s ..
Ur My Strength, My Luv, My Heart.
Ur my strength, My luv, My heart. Ur luvn touch I long 4 so mch, Ur voice so softly dat whispers I'm ur's 4ever b mine my baby ..
My Husband, I Hope This February 14th Becomes A Very Special Day For Both Of Us, You Are An Amazing Man And That’s Why I Love You With All My Might. I Thank You For All You Do To Prove Your Love.
My husband, I hope this February 14th becomes a very special day for both of us, you are an amazing man and that’s why I love you with all my might. ..
No comments:
Post a Comment