We've Had Our Ups And Downs,This We Both Know,Through It All Our Love Still Managed To Grow Different Thoughts We Had About Many Things,But Our Love For Each Other,Had No Attached Strings
We've had our ups and downs,This we both know,Through it all our love Still managed to grow Different thoughts we had About many things,But our love for ..
You Are The Parents Every Kid Wished For, You Are The Couple That All Lovers Wish To Be And You Are The Strong Pillar Of Support Every Family Prays For.
You are the parents every kid wished for, you are the couple that all lovers wish to be and you are the strong pillar of support every family prays for. ..
Here's An Eternal Wish For A Life Filled With Lots Of Love, Happiness, Prosperity And Togetherness!
Here's an eternal wish for a life filled with lots of love, happiness, prosperity and togetherness!A very happy married life to the most handsome couple!
Aap Dono Ki Jori Kabhi Na Toote Khuda Kare Aap Ek Dusre Se Kabhi Na Roothen. Yunhi Ek Hokar Aap Ye Zindagi Bitayein, Ki Aap Dono Se Khushyion Ke Ek Pal Bhi Na Choote.
Aap dono ki jori kabhi na toote Khuda kare aap ek dusre se kabhi na roothen. Yunhi ek hokar aap ye zindagi bitayein, ki Aap dono se khushyion ke ek pal ..
Nothing In This World Could Ever Be As Wonderful As The Love You've Given Me Your Love Makes My Days So Very Bright, Just Knowing You're My Wife.
Nothing in this world Could ever be As wonderful as the love You've given me Your love makes my days so very bright, just knowing you're my wife. Happy ..
With You, I Became A Better Person.
With you, I became a better person.With you, my life is complete.Thank you for choosing me as your better half.Happy anniversary!
If I Had My Life To Live Over Again, I Would Find You Sooner Than Now – So That I Could Love You Longer.
If I had my life to live over again, I would find you sooner than now – so that I could love you longer.Happy Anniversary to us!
As You Know Highs And Lows Are The Part Of Life, So Accept It As The Part Of Life And Always Together No Matter How Tough Is It To Be United.
As you know highs and lows are the part of life, so accept it as the part of life and always together no matter how tough is it to be united. Happy anniversary.
It Takes Heart, Mind, Love And Strength To Spend The Youth Of Your Life With Someone. May You Both Bond Till Eternity!
It takes heart, mind, love and strength to spend the youth of your life with someone. May you both bond till eternity!Wish you a very happy Silver Anniversary!
No comments:
Post a Comment