Sunday, 20 January 2008

Wishing You A Fabulous 2018


I Wish U To Have A


I wish U to have aSweetest Sunday,Marvelous Monday,Tasty Tuesday,Wonderful Wednesday,Thankful Thursday,Friendly Friday,Successful Saturday.Have a great ..



"When You Proclaim Your New Year Resolution,


"When you proclaim your new year Resolution,I will be wishing you a New Year that makes,Your Resolutions true and bring happiness to,You Merry Christmas ..



Remember The Laughter,


Remember the laughter,the joy,the hard work,and the tears.And as you reflect on the past year,also think of the new one to come.Because most importantly,this ..



A Relaxed Mind, A Peaceful Soul


A Relaxed Mind, A Peaceful Soul, A Joyful Spirit, A Healthy Body & Heart full of Love.. All these are my Prayers for You.. Wish you a Happy New Year!



Another Day, Another Month, Another Year.


Another Day, Another Month, Another Year.Another Smile, Another Tear, Another Winter,A Summer Too, ButThere Will Never Be Another You!May Lovely, Happy ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .