Starz Light Stars Bright,
Starz light stars bright,U r the only star I c tonite,I wish I might be there guarding ur dreams tonightGood Night & Sweet dreams
As My Eyes Close To Rest At Night,
As my eyes close to rest at night,A smile appears to have thought that you are there in my life and have promised to forever be.Sweet Dreams, Good Night!
The Moon May Not Come And The Stars May Hide, But Don't Worry, I Am Always Here To Brighten Up Your Night.
The moon may not come and the stars may hide, but don't worry, I am always here to brighten up your night.Good Night!
The Two Most Important Days In Your Life Are The The Day You Are Born, And The Day You Find Out Why.
The two most important days in your life are the the day you are born, and the day you find out why.Good Night
Aß Sø Jaø Ke Sapñy Iñtezar Krty Haiñ
Aß Sø Jaø Ke Sapñy Iñtezar Krty Haiñ‘”‘Døst,,,,Theek Ñahi Khwabø’ñ Se Dushmañi Karña!!…Gøød ..
Blue Night
The night has come, To turn off the Sun’s light, The sky is a bed, and clouds are pillows, The beautiful blue night wishes you good night.
Good Time, Bad Time, Day Time,
Good Time, Bad Time, Day Time,Night Time, Work Time, Off Time,Happy Time, Sad Time, Sleep Time,In the Mean Time…I MISS YOU all the time
Calmness And Excitement Dancing In A Fight,
Calmness and excitement dancing in a fight,All the city lights are watching in a lovely way,I am thinking of you and I want to wish you a good night,Sleep ..
No comments:
Post a Comment