Sunday, 20 January 2008

I Remember The First Time We Met.


To My Mum,


To my mum,i wish your a very beautifulhappy anniversary,May you and dad always togetherand groom your love to the sky.



A Wonderful Person And A Great Friend. It's A Blessing To Have Both Of Them In You!


A wonderful person and a great friend. It's a blessing to have both of them in you!Thanks for making home the loveliest place on earth!Wish you a very ..



I çan Feel Y0ur Heart


I çan feel y0ur heart filled with grace and l0vē as I gaze profoundly int0 your magnificent eyesEverything dream with you l0pÚ



"ALLAH Se Daro, Ek Doosrey K Saath Sulah Safaaeiy (Aman Pasandi) Se Raho"


"ALLAH Se Daro, Ek Doosrey K Saath Sulah Safaaeiy (Aman Pasandi) Se Raho"Surah AnfaalAyat#1Islamic Sms Cente



It Takes Heart, Mind, Love And Strength To Spend The Youth Of Your Life With Someone. May You Both Bond Till Eternity!


It takes heart, mind, love and strength to spend the youth of your life with someone. May you both bond till eternity!Wish you a very happy Silver Anniversary!



D Most Important Thing U Fixed Was On Ur Day Of Leisure Wen U Fixed Ur Eyes On Me That Day I'll Always Treasure I Love You


D most important thing u fixed was on ur day of leisure wen u fixed ur eyes on me That day I'll always treasure I love youHappy Anniversary



Parents You Are Great


Parents you are greatAnd best couple of the worldFor us blessingMay you have many more combine yearsHappy anniversary



I Remember The First Time We Met.


I remember the first time we met.Today is the best day for me.I want to keep you happy,Because without you I can’t breathe.Happy anniversary!



Ye Lo Eid Dress


Ye lo Eid Dress _--.--_ /""\) (/""\ / /| : | \ \ \,,\| : | /,,/ |,,,,,,,,,| | | | | |,,,| |,,,|Ghari+=+-(@)-+=+Romal!"'""""""""!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,!Or ..



“My Soul And Yours Are The Same,


“My soul and yours are the same,You appear in me, I in you,We hide in each other.” Happy Anniversary



I'm Wishing You A Marriage That Is:


I'm wishing you a marriage that is:Less argumentative and more bonding;Less nagging and more encouraging;Less worrisome and more enjoyable;Less of egoism ..



If I Had My Life To Live Over Again, I Would Find You Sooner Than Now - So That I Could Love You Longer.


If I had my life to live over again, I would find you sooner than now - so that I could love you longer.Happy Anniversary to us!



Let’s Celebrate Our Anniversary And Raise A Toast To Our Togetherness. Sweetheart, I Cherish The Memories That I Share With You.


Let’s celebrate our anniversary and raise a toast to our togetherness. Sweetheart, I cherish the memories that I share with you.Happy anniversary to ..



Many Years Gone And More To Go


Many years gone and more to goSome days are happy, some are lowIn all times, stay by my sideI can’t live without you, today I confide.Happy Anniversary ..



It Is Day Of CANDLES And CAKE


It is day of CANDLES and CAKESNOW and SONGSDECORATION and CELEBRATIONLAUGHTERS and LOVEBecause it is you BIRTHDAYI am here to become part of your birthday ..



Har Dost Say Achi Baat Karna Fitrat Hai Hamari,


Har Dost say achi baat karna fitrat hai hamari,har dost khush rahe hasrat hai hamari,koi hum ko yad kare na kare,Har dost ko yaad karna aadat hai hamari….Happy ..



Happy Birthday To The


Happy Birthday to themost lovable and adorablestar on this planet.May your birthday bring yougood luck to last for the whole year.Happy birthday to you..!!



Ye Jarsi Apk Liye


Ye jarsi apk liye /""'\ /"'"'\/ /! ! ! !\ \\ \! ! ! !/ / \_) ! ! (_/ !.....! !....!Pehen lena, ab mein apko lunday me na dekhon. *"Happy"* ..



How True My Feelings Were


How true my feelings wereI found out to be The best thingin my life Was when you married meThank you my loving (loving Husband),For the years we share ..



Kuch Feshley Sirf Aankhon Se Hote Hai, Dil Ke Feshley To Baton Se Hoten Hai,


kuch feshley sirf aankhon se hote hai, dil ke feshley to baton se hoten hai,koi lakh bhulane ki koshish kare par kuch rishtey khatam saanso se hote hai.........happy ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .