So Many People Live Around You,
So many people live around you,But not all get close to your heart.Some become so dearThat with their thoughts, its beating starts.You are the one to whom ..
Let The God Decorate Each Golden Ray Of The Sun Reaching You With Wishes Of Success, Happiness And Prosperity For You.
Let the God decorate each golden ray of the sun reaching you with wishes of success, happiness and prosperity for you. Wishing you a Happy Birthday
Phoolon Ne Amrit Ka Jaam Bheja Hai,
Phoolon ne Amrit ka jaam bheja hai,Sooraj ne gagan se Salam bheja hai,Mubarak ho Aapko Naya Janam Din,Tahe-Dil se Humne ye Paigaam bheja hai !
Words To Describe My Husband. Wonderful, Amazing, Unique, Incomparable, Handsome, Strong, Incredible…I Could Go On Forever.
Words to describe my husband. Wonderful, amazing, unique, incomparable, handsome, strong, incredible…I could go on forever. Wishing you a blessed birthday.
Hum To Sirf
hum to sirf Hum to sirf dua go log,Khak-o-mehr ka kya sanjog,Pas rahain ya door rahain,Mehfil to abad ha na,Aaj tumhari 'Salgira' ha,Dekho Hum ko yad ha ..
Aaj Phir Tera Janam Din Hai Aaya,
Aaj Phir Tera Janam Din Hai Aaya,Khuda ny Tumhen Phir Ye Din Hai Dikhaya,Hai Dua Meri Tere Liye Aye Dost,Teri Umar Me de Barkat Khudaya..!!
Many Of Things Have Changed Through The Years,
many of things have changed through the years,But there’s something that will always be the same. It’s the special bond we share that keeps us close ..
Aasman Ki Bulndiyo Par Naam Ho Aapka,
Aasman ki bulndiyo par naam ho aapka,Chand ki darti par mukam ho aapka,Hum to rahte hai choti si duniya me,Par kuda kare sara jhan ho aapka.
I Always Wanted To Grow Up To Be Just Like You, And I Still Haven’t Changed My Mind. You Are My Perfect Example Of Strength And Love, And I Aspire To Be The Same Type Of Dad To My Kids That You Have Always Been For Me.
I always wanted to grow up to be just like you, and I still haven’t changed my mind. You are my perfect example of strength and love, and I aspire to ..
No comments:
Post a Comment