Wednesday, 11 June 2008

Hamare Baad Nahi Aaye Ga Unhein Chahat Ka Aisa Maza FARAZ


If 100% Of The Peoples Loves U,then I Am One Of Them........


If 100% of the peoples loves u,then i am one of them........If 99% of the peoples hates u,then i am that 1%..........If 100% of the peoples hates u,then ..



Sabne Kaha Ishq Dard Hai,


Sabne kaha ishq dard hai,Humne kaha ye dard Kabul hai,Sabne kaha is dard ke saath ji nahi paoge,Humne kaha is dard ke saath marna Kabul hai.



If You Are A Tree, I Will Become A Lilly,


If you are a tree, I will become a lilly,If you are a shore, I will become a river,If you are a bee, I will become a flower,I love you My dear.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .