May Your Heart Never Feel Cold
May your heart never feel cold, May your mind be calm and clear, May all the problems be resolved, Have faith and send away your fear, May your loved ones ..
Hay Friend, I Know You Are Angry With Me.
Hay friend, I know you are angry with me.Dear but there is always respectfor you in my heart. i always miss you.So i think now,It is the best time for ..
Happy Birthday To My Fiance’, My Lover, My Rock, My Best Friend, And The Most Adorable Birthday Girl In The World.
Happy Birthday to my fiance’, my lover, my rock, my best friend, and the most adorable birthday girl in the world.Happy Birthday
Early Morning Is The Yellow,
Early Morning is the Yellow,Environment is the green ,It’s awesome to workin trouble with a colleague like you.Happy birthday!
With Each Year, I’ll Love You Much More.
With each year, I’ll love you much more. Remember that your best years are still ahead of you and I’ll be there for every up, down and in between. ..
Today Is Your Special Day And I‘m Going To Be Your Personal Genie. Every Wish Of Yours Will Be Fulfilled, My Lord.
Today is your special day and I‘m going to be your personal Genie. Every wish of yours will be fulfilled, my lord.Happy Birthday
No comments:
Post a Comment