To My Cutie Pie, Here’s Wishing You The Best Of Birthdays! Love,
To my cutie pie, here’s wishing you the best of birthdays! Love,Happy Birthday
Thanks For All The Things You’ve Given To Me – Love, Care, Time And Attention.
Thanks for all the things you’ve given to me – love, care, time and attention. I hope that our relationship will last forever. Enjoy your special day.
It’s So Nice To Have A Son Like You
It’s so nice to have a son like you who brings happiness to the family, That’s why, on son’s Day, you’re wished all of the wonderful things you ..
Today Is Your Special Day And I‘m Going To Be Your Personal Genie. Every Wish Of Yours Will Be Fulfilled, My Lord.
Today is your special day and I‘m going to be your personal Genie. Every wish of yours will be fulfilled, my lord.Happy Birthday
Saying I’m Fortunate To Work With A Smart, Pleasant Person Like You Is An Understatement.
Saying I’m fortunate to work with a smart, pleasant person like you is an understatement. Actually, I'm so, so, so, so, so, so, so fortunate! Happy birthday!
Years Have Passed, Still I Remember How You Used To Teach Us And Make Us Learn The Important Aspects Of Life In Such An Easy Way. Maám/Sir, You Still Are The Best Teacher I Have Ever Had. This Is To Let You Know That You Are Special.
Years have passed, still I remember how you used to teach us and make us learn the important aspects of life in such an easy way. Maám/Sir, you still ..
“Fly In The Plane Of Ambition,
“Fly in the plane of ambition,and land on the airport of success,Luck is yours,wish is minemay ur futurealways shine. . .With LOTZ LOVEHappy BIRTHDAY
No comments:
Post a Comment