Pakistani Police..!
Pakistani Police..!Motorcycle Wala:Sir Ji, Mere Kaghzaat To Puray Hen Phir Chalaan Q??Police Wala:Sohniyo,, Double Sawari Khul Gai ay,Te Tu Kalla e Ja ..
Larkiyon Ka Bas Nahi Chalta,
Larkiyon Ka Bas Nahi Chalta,Warna,Wo To Medical Store Per BhiApni Fermaish Shuru Ker Den,KBhai Sahab,,,,,,,,,Ye Goli Kisi Aur Colour Me Dikhana...;-p
Barking Dog At The Back Door
Q. Barking dog at the back door wanting in and your wife's yelling at the front wanting in. Which one do you let in? A. The dog, once he's in, ..
Asahisnuta (intolerance) Badh Raha Hai, Delhi Par ISIS Ka Dron Hamla Karne Wala Hi Tha Ki....
Asahisnuta (intolerance) badh raha hai, Delhi par ISIS ka dron hamla karne wala hi tha ki....maine Private news channel badal kar DDnews laga liya.....Thank ..
I Have Lots Of Jokes In My Inbox,
I have lots of jokes in my inbox,But I can't send you all of them,It will take a lot of time,So I'm sending you just 1 joke..."You are so beautiful"
No comments:
Post a Comment