Thursday, 14 August 2008

My You Have: - Anniversary SMS Message


Despite All Our Arguments And All Our Misunderstandings You Know That You Are One The Most Beloved Persons In My Life. Happy Anniversary My Sister!


Despite all our arguments and all our misunderstandings you know that you are one the most beloved persons in my life. Happy anniversary my sister!Happy ..



This Day Reminds Me That God Really Loves Me


This day reminds me that God really loves meFor He gave the most wonderful wifeAnd chose her to be my lifetime partnerI will always be gratefulHappy Anniversary ..



To The Beautiful Couple


To the beautiful couplein all the land,May your anniversarybe Happy and Grand.Happy Anniversary



A Soul Mate Is Not The Person


A soul mate is not the personwho makes you the happiest, but the onethat makes you feel the most.Who conducts your heart to bang the loudest,who can drag ..



To My Mum,


To my mum,i wish your a very beautifulhappy anniversary,May you and dad always togetherand groom your love to the sky.



Its An Honor For Us


Its an honor for usThat an year passedWith both of youWith happinessCongratulations



I'm Sending This Bouquet Of Love


I'm sending this bouquet of loveTo say that I love you so muchI hope I say it often enoughI want you to know it's true,On this special occasionI want to ..



I'm Wishing You A Marriage That Is:


I'm wishing you a marriage that is:Less argumentative and more bonding;Less nagging and more encouraging;Less worrisome and more enjoyable;Less of egoism ..



Dear Wife Its Our Anniversary Day


Dear wife its our anniversary dayAnd I just want to thank you for coming my way.I love you much more than you know.



When You Came You To My Life


When you came you to my lifeYou were a stranger to meThe one year changed thatNow everybody else is strangers to meExcept you my darlingHappy Anniversary ..



Ye Lo Eid Dress


Ye lo Eid Dress _--.--_ /""\) (/""\ / /| : | \ \ \,,\| : | /,,/ |,,,,,,,,,| | | | | |,,,| |,,,|Ghari+=+-(@)-+=+Romal!"'""""""""!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,!Or ..



On This Anniversary, I Take This Opportunity 2 Thank U From The Bottom Of My Heart 4 Being My Partner, Spouse, Lover And Friend!


On this anniversary, I take this opportunity 2 thank u from the bottom of my heart 4 being my partner, spouse, lover and friend! Hàppy ..



Khabi Fursat Milay To Hmein Yad Kr Lena


Khabi fursat milay to hmein yad kr lenaBs do ghari k liye hm s mulaqat kr lenaAgar itni hi nafrat h hm seAe janHmen ajnabi smajh k hi brdasht kr lena



That Especial Day Is Here Αgain The Day We Took οur Vows You Are Just As Especial Tο Me Today. Αs You Still Get Me Αroused.


That especial day is here Αgain The day we took οur vows You are just as especial tο me today. Αs you still get me Αroused. Happy Anniversary



Sharing An Adventurous Ride With You Is Always Amazing. Thanks For All Those Long Drives To This Journey Of A Lifetime. I Love You More And More Every Day!...


Sharing an adventurous ride with you is always amazing. Thanks for all those long drives to this journey of a lifetime. I love you more and more every ..



Happy Anniversary Mom And Dad


Happy Anniversary Mom and Dadsure your marriage be blessed with love,Happiness and companionshipFor all the years of your lives.Ameen!



Your Love Makes My Days Happy And Bright,


Your love makes my days Happy and bright,Into my world you Brought pure delightJoy beyond reason You’ve given me,Our love is true This I can see.***Happy ..



You Are The One I Want To Spend My Dying Days With.


You are the one I want to spend my dying days with. Happy Anniversary



Here Some Of The Beautiful And Amazing Messages Which Will Helpful For You To Express Your Right Feelings And Love For Them.


Here some of the beautiful and amazing Messages which will helpful for you to express your right feelings and love for them.Happy Anniversary



A Handsome Guy And A Pretty Girl Will


A handsome guy and a pretty girl Willmake a beautiful Wedding;but a faithfulman and a pious Woman Will Make A Beautiful Marriage


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .