"Love Puts The Fun In Together, The Sad In Apart, And The Joy In A Heart.
"Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, and the joy in a heart.Happy Valentines Day my love."
This Valentine’s Day, I Want You To Know That I Love You And I Will Always Be Thankful That I Am Blessed With Such A Wonderful Husband. I Love You, Hubby.
This Valentine’s Day, I want you to know that I love you and I will always be thankful that I am blessed with such a wonderful husband. I Love you, hubby.Happy ..
Before I Sleep At Night, I Always Pray That You'll Be My Husband,
Before I sleep at night, I always pray that you'll be my husband,I cannot imagine myself to be with a man other than you,Happy Valentine's Day!
Ik Dost Meri Zindagi Me Aisaa Hai,
Ik dost meri zindagi me aisaa hai,Mohabbaton ki tarha hai wafaon jaisa hai.Meri talash ki haad us pr khatam ho jae,Zameen par hai wo magar aasman kaisa ..
You Gave Everything, Since The Time We Got Married,
You gave everything, since the time we got married,And, never ever complained in return,So, here is to my sweetest wife,You are my angel, my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment