Wednesday, 20 August 2008

Railway Me Job Hai Karoge?


(?_?), (?_?), (?_?), (?_?), (�??�), (?_?), (.`_.�), (?� ?? ?�),(???)


(?_?), (?_?), (?_?), (?_?), (�??�), (?_?), (.`_.�), (?� ?? ?�),(???) These are my friend and girlfriend funny faces who do not send me funny sms and why ..



If I Were An Artist, You Would Be My Picture.


If I were an artist, you would be my picture.If I were a poet, you would be my inspiration.If I were an author you would be my story.....But when it comes ..



A Girl & Boy Were Sitting Alone


A girl & boy were sitting alone, that boy started touching de girl,



Insan Ko Bemar Kr Deny Wali Chezo Me Se 1 Cheez


Insan ko Bemar kr Deny wali Chezo me se 1 cheez "APN0 KI JUDAI HY"SoPlz Roz Aik 2 sms kr dia kro" (' , ')> /) ( / /Kal V halka Jya Bukhar ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .