As We Grow Up, We Don't Loss Friends.
As we grow up, we don't loss friends.We just learn who the real ones are
I Never Expect Friends To Miss Me....
I Never Expect Friends To Miss Me.....But I Will Always Pray 4 Them To Show:.I Still"Love & Remember"Them,With Or Without Their Love & ..
True Friends Are Hard To Find
If you open my heart, guess what you are gonna see? There is pic.. Thats you Friend. True friends are hard to find so I kept you.
Feeling Boared
Feeling Boared? Think of me. Feeling Sad, Call me. Feeling lonly, see me. Feeling Sleepy, dream of me. Feeling hungry, call me first don't go alone.
You Cannot Buy Friendship
You cannot buy friendship, you can earn it. If someone comes for help, be a true friend !
Phool Ki Tarah Hasate Raho,
Phool ki tarah hasate raho,Dil khol kar milate raho,Ham kare ya na kare,Tum 24 ghante mujhe SMS karate raho.
Friends Should B Like Zero.
Friends should b like zero.when u add,they r same.when u subtract,they r same.when u multiply,they r same.when u try to divide,they become INFINITY.
Our Friendship
If ever I sent u a bunch of roses, I will put 1 fake plastic rose in between, And make a wish that, Our friendship should last till the last rose dies….
Make A Heart Which Never Breaks
Make a heart which never breaks, make a smile which never hurts, make a touch which never pains, make a friendship which never ends
I Always Thought Loving Some 1 Was The Greatest Feeling,
I always thought loving some 1 was the greatest feeling, but I realised tat loving a friend is even better, we lose ppl we love but we never ..
Din Aate Hai, Din Jate Hai
Din Aate Hai, Din Jate Hai Kuch Lamhe Aap K Bin Guzar Nahi Pate Hai Inhi Lamho Ko Samet K Dekhu To Aap Jaise Nalayak Dost Bahot Yaad Aate ..
Life Ends When U Stop Dreaming,
life ends when u stop dreaming,hope ends when u stop believing,love ends when u stop caring,friendship ends when u stop sharing.>,,,,,,,,,,,
I Just Need A Friend Like You
I don’t need the jewelry, I don’t need the bungalows, I don’t need popularity, I just need a friend like you.
No comments:
Post a Comment