Every Morning We Select What Clothes To Wear, But We Rarely Select What Thoughts To Wear On Our Minds.
Every morning we select what clothes to wear, but we rarely select what thoughts to wear on our minds.Dresses impress others, thoughts impress us.Good ..
Today, Be The Reason Someone Feels Loved.
Today, be the reason someone feels loved.Good Morning!
,:**:,,:**:,*, ,* WELL "*,,*" CØME
,:**:,,:**:,*, ,* WELL "*,,*" CØMETo A Beautiful*._.*HÄPPY*._.* *._DÄY_.* _.* *._And$TÄRTwith name of.+'"; w '; ';'+.+;' ..
I Just Love When Morning Gets Here
I just love when morning gets here, cz I can send a nice Good Morning sms to YOU What a lovely way to start my Day.. . .
Thats The Good Morning
Love urself, Flirt with ur understanding, Romance with dreams, Get engaged with simplicity, Marry genuiness, Divorce the egos… Thats the Good morning ..
Road,
Road,Park,Bus stand,Street,Terece,Railway track,Near a gutter,Footpath par.....Jaha par bhi soye hueho uth jao subah ho gyi hai.
The Breeze Has Awakened The Earth,
The breeze has awakened the earth,and sun has coloured our world.The birds have added melody to the morning& I hope I am not late to wish you Good ..
Thank You For Waking Me Up
Thank you for waking me up. A warm good morning, after sweet dreams of last night. wish you a good day with good morning:)
Every Thing Beautiful Is Not Always Good, But Every Thing Good Is Always Beautiful.
Every thing beautiful is not always good, but every thing good is always beautiful.Being important is not always good, but being good is always important.Good ..
No comments:
Post a Comment