Good Time, Bad Time, Day Time,
Good Time, Bad Time, Day Time,Night Time, Work Time, Off Time,Happy Time, Sad Time, Sleep Time,In the Mean Time…I MISS YOU all the time
When People Walk Away From You, Let Them Go. Your Destiny Is Never Tied To Anyone Who Leaves You. It Even Doesn't Mean They Are Bad People. It Simple Implies That Their Part In Your Story Is Over.
When people walk away from you, let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you. It even doesn't mean they are bad people. It simple implies ..
When An Angel Came To Me, He Asked:
When an angel came to me, he asked:What is your wish for tonight?I said Please take care ofthe person reading this message.Good Night !!
Calmness And Excitement Dancing In A Fight,
Calmness and excitement dancing in a fight,All the city lights are watching in a lovely way,I am thinking of you and I want to wish you a good night,Sleep ..
When Nights Are Long & Friends Are Few,
When Nights are long & Friends are few,I sit by my Window & think of u.a silent whisper a silent tear.with all my Heart i wish you were here.Good ..
No comments:
Post a Comment